Monday, May 28, 2007

I Know...It's Been A While

I know, it's been a while since I've posted...but I've been quite busy. Getting involved with the youth ministry at my church was a lot more than I thought it was going to be but I'm sure it won't be like this all the time. It's only because the Life Team is still here and they're trying to prepare us for when they leave in a couple weeks. And of course, there's a lot of parties held in their honor.

We had our first evening basically where we planned it, set it up, and executed it...and I must say, I think it went rather well. I was pleased at the end of the evening. I think the kids were too.

My calendar is quite full...besides working a full time job...of which, I'm hoping will change soon (I'm just waiting for the OK to officially apply), this week, my evenings are pretty much filled right through till Friday. It's crazy. There's meetings, banquets, invitations for supper on behalf of the team...although I'm finding, it's sort of helping with time management.

I'm in the process of rethinking my business plans as well...I'm just researching it for now but plan on doing some serious thinking on it...and hopefully, I'll be able to do both or maybe part time at both...I don't know.

Anyway, I do feel that good things are in store for me...at least I have hope.

Della

No comments: