Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Been a While

Well, it's certainly been a while since I've been here...I've been quite busy helping out with the Youth Group at our church. There's a lot of planning involved with these weekly Life nights. We have lots of help with many volunteers though. It's wonderful...on Sunday, one of the Life Team members said that what they have accomplished in 9 months usually takes three years to do. That's amazing, if not a miracle.

I've got lots of responsibilities...besides helping plan the Life nights, I now have to put the information into the bulletins from week to week. The problem is, is that I was never trained. I just found out Tuesday and they leave Thursday. Plus, my husband and I have to do the bulletin boards too. We don't mind as long as we know what's going on or how to do it.

We have to do a lot of letter writing to try to fight to keep this going throughout the summer too. Some people are trying to stop it.

On another note, I'm trying to eat a little healthier or at least trying to cut back...it's not easy but I have to at least give it a try. I feel just too uncomfortable in my own skin. I need to do something before it's too late, after all, I'm 40, probably have high colesterol (only because I haven't checked it lately)and there's diabetes and heart disease in my family history...oh yeah, and I'm overweight (about 60 to 65lbs.)

I'm getting really tired,...I suppose I should get to bed...I've been going to bed way too late lately.

Bye for now,

Della

No comments: