Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Facebook!

Wow, I have been trying a lot of new things lately...I joined this new craze that's going on right now called, Facebook. It's pretty cool because you can find people that you went to school with or haven't seen in quite a long time. Or find that you have a few people in common.

The other thing I've done is msn messenger...so I could communicate back and forth with my daughter, who lives away. We had a conversation going and at the end of it had quite a good time. It may not be new to anyone else but to me...trust me, it's new. I've often watched my kids talk to their friends on these messenger sites and always wished I could do that too...and now I can.

As far as the business stuff is going...I'm looking into getting a logo done and also a website. These are slow steps but steps none the least. I've got to keep pushing through...otherwise, it may not happen.

I've got new responsiblities involving my church group that I belong to...just loving it and having a ball. Volunteer work is very fulfilling, especially in this case. My family is enjoying it and having a lot of fun!

Positive thoughts! God Bless!

Della

No comments: