Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Hey, All!

Well, another day has come and gone...I did purchase another ebook on Home Staging on the weekend. Plan to read it soon.

I figure, I can't have too much information on my dream job. And as I figure it, knowledge is power. The more I can take in, the more comfortable I'm going to feel once I'm out there.

The thing that attracts me so much about Home Staging is that it's got all the things I love to do wrapped up into one job...I love to decorate, I love to de-clutter and organize...I'm in my element when I can take chaos and turn it into something functional, as well as, what I think is a work of art. Neatness is a beautiful thing, especially if it's well done. With Home Staging, I can be creative...I can create beauty...it's all about the package you present to the public to purchase.

After all, you wouldn't buy a car if it were dirty, full of garbage and needed some maintenance, would you? That's what home staging is like...you take a house, you de-clutter it, organize it, clean it til it sparkles and then you decorate it and make it into a home. A perfect package to sell to the public.

That's what I want...to create that magic. Take that burden off the homeseller and make the buyer jump at the chance to buy my product. A Home!

Every day, I can feel myself evolving and changing the way I feel inside to where I want to be...listening to Valerie's CD's really help. I belong to the Fast Track to Your Dreams community...Valerie Young is the founder of the Changing Course newsletter and the Fast Track community. It's designed to help people like myself, achieve our dreams in life, at whatever age.

Personally, I think Valerie is a Godsend...she gives hope when you think you have none...she helps you realize that you are indeed human. All the information (books and CD's) that came with the program have been so helpful. I'm slowly listening and reading through the material and I seem to be finding either people or the information that I need when I need it.

If that's not God's intervention, I don't know what is!

Til next time!

Della

No comments: