Friday, May 4, 2007

Going to the Chapel...

Just returned from a wedding reception...earlier a wedding. A friend of our's father got remarried after being a widow for a year or so. He's 70 something...and quite a little spit-fire. They're actually both widows.

I really hope I have his energy when I get to be his age. They're so happy. It was really wonderful to see. I was just realizing that it's the first wedding that I've ever been to that the bride and groom were much older.

My husband was hired to take the pictures...he puts it on CD/DVD type thing and then puts it to music. It's his new business venture. He loves doing that sort of thing. It's done almost like a powerpoints presentation.

Our friend wants to give it to his father as a wedding gift. It'll be very nice when it's all done...and a nice surprise.

I must say, the difference between going to a young couple's wedding and going to an older couple's is the time you get home. The young ones can party all night or at least til after midnight and the older ones only party til 10 pm.

Congratulations George and Tanya! Best Wishes!

Della

No comments: