Monday, April 23, 2007

I'm Sick but...

Well, it was unavoidable...I tried everything I could not to get this terrible cold but it couldn't be helped. I was forced to call in sick today. I usually drag myself in there because I've always been old faithful...the one they take for granted and know that no matter what, I'll be there. Sorry, boys...not this time.

On the good side, this may be the opportunity for me to catch up on reading and listening to my courses. Something positive has to come from this...after all, it's a beautiful day out. I can hear the birds singing, or at least, I'm trying to...they tore down a building on the next block and I can hear the jackhammers working their way through concrete. lol. Oh well.

I've got to push through and persevere...hopefully, I can turn this week into a productive one. I'd also like to look into an Ebay business as another income stream to make up for any down time in my other business.

My goal, is to find multiple streams of income, like Barbara Sher suggested...if I'd like to bring in such and such an amount for the year, I break it up into multiple mini-income streams to add up to the larger amount. This way, it takes the pressure off.

I, myself, think that sounds like fun.

Della

No comments: