Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Another Day!

Well, it's back to reality...dishes and laundry to do! No,..things don't get done around here unless I do them or nag to have them done. C'est la vie!

Oh well, I did make some progress with listening to my course...I got to the third one. There's 5 in all.

I feel somewhat better today, thank goodness! I have my Intro To Interior Decorating course tonight and I don't really want to miss any before I do my presentation next week. I'll have to make sure I don't over do today. Which I tend to do. Not knowing when to quit has always been a problem for me.

I called in sick again today but I am feeling somewhat better. Hopefully, I'll be able to go back tomorrow.

I'd like to write down a game plan for myself...see if I can find some direction to go to. Maybe after a hot shower, a cup of coffee, it sounds like a good thing to do.

Here's to baby steps!

Della

No comments: