Monday, August 25, 2008

Vacation sometimes wears me out!

Everytime I take my vacation...I always plan some organization or home projects to do around the house! I usually jump right in and get pretty worn out! Today, I worked on trying to finish up my sewing/workroom! Then I took a break from doing that and went outside to cut some trees...with my son of course. I got a fair bit done but now feel pretty worn out...I also got eaten alive by the mosquitoes!

I don't know if it's my age or just being out of shape but I'm exhausted...I just hope I have the energy to keep going...I still have a lot more stuff I want to get done! I just love getting a chance to get things accomplished around the house...it just helps things run so much better when you get things organized and running smoothely! Especially with school just around the corner at our house...it'll help to have everything in it's place!

What I may do, so I don't feel like I'm wasting any time...I may catch up on some reading and read some of my Fast Track material while resting...this way here, I can work hard during the day, stop working early like around 8-ish and just read my material. This way, I still get something accomplished! I know, I know...it's not a lot of resting for my vacation but I don't like wasting time...my vacations to me are very precious...since I only get two weeks out of the year...I like to make sure I use it wisely. Other than visiting my daughter for a couple days, I took this week off so I could get things done around here.

I always feel that as a woman, it helps to run my household a lot more efficiently if things are in there place and that everything is organized as it should be! Not to mention clean...that's always a good thing! I must say though...I'm not as young as I used to be and I'm feeling older than my age! I'm gonna be 42 next week and I sometimes feel like I'm gonna be 82! I seriously need to start taking better care of my health especially if I want to start and run my own business some day! Doing that takes a lot of hard work...which I've never been afraid to do but I do want to have the energy to be able to do it and keep up as well!

Well, I must get ready to retire for the evening with my reading material...moving onward and upward!

~Della~

No comments: